The altcom JTOMO module provides joint inversion & tomographic imaging capabilities.
JTOMO can be used to build complex inversion workflows consisting of any combination of:
- 1D or 3D isotropic velocity model inversion
- Event location
- Station delay term evaluation
- Double-Difference event location
- The Collapsing method
JTOMO has a built-in diagnostics module enabling data visualisation & plotting. Results can also be analysed within the microseisgram core.
Key features of JTOMO include:
- Script based workflows for complex processing sequences
- Creation of synthetic data sets for sensitivity & feasibility analysis
- Checker-board test capability
- Interactive filtering of input data based upon residuals, spatial characteristics, magnitudes, pick-count per event, error ellipsoids etc.
- Plotting of raypaths & hit-maps